- Contains a source of live (viable) natural occurring microorganisms and digestive enzymes.
- Can be given to bottle fed or nursing animals.
- Can be given to animals being raised all natural. No withdrawal.
- Contains no drugs, antibiotics or preservatives.
- Can be given during treatment with antibiotics.
Give as soon after birth as possible.
Mix in a bottle or nipple bucket.
Give every two to four hours or as needed.
Calf: Mix packet with 1 pint of warm milk, milk replacer or water.
Give 1 cup to 1 pint.
Lamb & Kid: Mix packet with ½ pint of warm milk, milk replacer or water.
Give 10 to 20 cc.
Store in cool, dry area.
Moisture Max … 5 %, Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus Faecium, Bacillus subtilis) Min … 5 x 109 CFU’S/gm, Amylase (A. oryzae) … 185 µg starch hydrolyzed/minute/gm, Protease (A. oryzae) … 30 µg amino acids liberated/minute/gm