PANACUR (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is indicated for the treatment and control of large strongyles, encysted early 3rd stage, late 3rd stage and 4th stage cyathostome larvae, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, and for the control of arteritis caused by 4th stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- Safe for foals, pregnant mares and older horses
- Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)
- A larvicidal dose is the only FDA-approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles
- A unique apple-cinnamon flavor that horses readily accept
- The antiparasitic action of PANACUR (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite
*NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION*