Dectomax Pour On
$100.87 – $284.78In Stock
- DECTOMAX Pour-On is labeled to effectively control parasitic infections and to protect cattle from reinfection by Haemonchus placei for 35 days, Ostertagia ostertagi and Oesophagostomum radiatum for 28 days, and C. oncophora and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 21 days, and horn flies for 7 days after treatment.
- One topical treatment of DECTOMAX Pour-On significantly delayed biting and sucking lice infestation (P < 0.05) in treated calves grouped with lice-infested seeder calves.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On is safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls up to 20 months of age.
- Weatherproof formulation for parasite control that won’t wash off.
- Any order of Dectomax that reaches or exceeds $165 ships free.
DECTOMAX Pour-On is highly effective against cattle grubs. However, proper timing of treatment is important. For most effective results, cattle should be treated as soon as possible after the end of the heel fly (warble) season. Destruction of Hypoderma larvae (cattle grubs) when these grubs are in vital areas may cause undesirable host-parasite reactions, including the possibility of fatalities. Killing H. lineatum when it is in the tissue surrounding the gullet may cause bloat. Killing H. bovis when it is in the vertebral canal may cause staggering or paralysis. These reactions are not specific to treatment with DECTOMAX Pour-On, but can occur with any successful treatment for grubs. Cattle should be treated either before or after the migratory phase of grub development. Consult your veterinarian concerning the proper time for treatment. Cattle treated with DECTOMAX Pour-On after the end of heel fly season may be retreated during the winter for internal parasites, mange mites, or biting and sucking lice without danger of grub-related reactions. A planned parasite-control program is recommended.
Dosage and Administration
Administer DECTOMAX Pour-On solution at the recommended dosage of 1 mL (5 mg doramectin) per 22 lb body weight (or 10 mL/220 lb body weight). It should be applied topically along the midline of the back in a narrow strip between the shoulders and tailhead.
*Buying two 5 Liters of Dectomax Pour-On qualifies you for a free Dectomax pour-on gun. This will be included in the shipment.
1 Liter, 2.5 Liter, 5 Liter