- Mix the daily dose of dog wormer with a small amount of your dog’s usual food. Your dog should eat all of the medicated food. If feeding dry dog food, it may need to be moistened to aid mixing
- Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row
- Safe for all dogs 6 weeks and older, including pregnant dogs
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog
- Dogs readily accept Safe-Guard Animal Health Canine Dewormer. When mixed in food, dogs usually eat it without fuss, which helps to ensure that they receive a complete and proper dosing
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Approximately 1% of dogs had vomiting associated with the use of this product. Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer has no known interactions and is an ideal complement to monthly heartworm prevention products, which may not protect against all four major types of intestinal worms
- This pet dewormer treats all 4 major intestinal parasites in dogs using only one drug compound, fenbendazole, to minimize your dog’s chemical exposure
- Daily dose for Safe-Guard dog wormer is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weigh
- Canine Dewormer is safe even for puppies 6 weeks and older and pregnant female dog
- It has no known drug interactions, so it should be compatible with other medications your dog might be taking
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders to be processed. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Orders placed after 12 p.m. Friday or over the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there is to be a significant delay in your shipment we will contact you via email.
Free Shipping typically runs 3-5 business days.