- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms and digestive enzymes.
- Contains no drugs, medication or antibiotics.
- Can be given to sheep and goats being raised all natural.
- No withdrawal.
- Can be given during gestation, lactation and nursing.
- Can be given during antibiotic treatment and deworming.
Give orally. Repeat as needed.
Sheep & Goats: 15 to 30 grams per day
Store in cool, dry area.
Moisture max … 5%, Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium bifidum) Min … 5 x 107 CFU’s/gm, Amylase (A. oryzae) … 185 µg starch hydrolyzed/minute/gm, Protease (A. oryzae) … 30 µg amino acids liberated/minute/gm