Gastric ulceration is widespread among foals and performance horses. Weaning, sale preparation, training, showing, shipping and other stress related activities can all lead to digestive problems. Neigh-Lox Digestive Support for Horses protects the stomach lining from gastric acid to help prevent ulcer formation and maintain normal stomach function.
Directions for Use:
It is recommended to divide portions equally within a 24-hour period. 1 scoop = 2 ounces. Scoop included. Store in a cool dry place.
- Young Growing Horses (6-12 months old)
- 2-3 scoops daily (4-6 oz). Do Not exceed a total of 4 scoops (8oz) per day.
- Yearlings (12-24 months old)
- 4-6 scoops daily (8-12 oz). Do not exceed a total of 8 scoops (16 oz) per day.
- 4 – 6 scoops daily (8-12 oz). Do not exceed a total of 8 scoops (16 oz) per day.