- Aids in the control of Large Strongyles, Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Large-mouth Stomach Worms, Bots, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, Summer Sores
- All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program. Pay particular attention to mares, foals, and yearlings.
- Regular treatment will reduce the chances of verminous arteritis cause by Strongylus vulgaris.
- The only product that can treat encysted small strongyles, tapeworms and bots (per AAEP Parasite Control Guidelines)
- Broad spectrum, effective and safe
- For oral use in horses and ponies six months of age and older
Save even more money!
Click the Zoetis Rebate Link and receive $2 off each tube of dewormer. Zoetis Rebate