Showing all 6 results
- Foregut and hindgut support
- Nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa
- Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/3 oz • DHA, 425mg/3 oz
$36.95 – $217.95 Select options
Supports Healthy Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Supports natural desire to eat and drink.
- Use to support healthy digestion before, during or after transporting, training, working and changes in ration or water.
- Supports healthy immune system.
$10.95 Add to cart
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Enhanced with Probiotics
- Yea-Sacc 1026 - 5g/2 oz.
- Beneficial Bacteria
$36.95 – $148.95 Select options
Promotes A Natural Recovery from Colic and Tying-up Indicators of Equine Digestive Upset May Include: • Biting or Kicking at Abdomen • Refusal of Feed and Water • Pawing and Attempting to Roll or Lay Down • Profuse Sweating Equine FirstCol:
- Promotes natural recovery from Colic and Tying up.
- Promotes gut motility and bowel movement.
- Helps maintain healthy lactic acid levels.
$13.95 Add to cart
Gastric ulceration is widespread among foals and performance horses. Weaning, sale preparation, training, showing, shipping and other stress related activities can all lead to digestive problems. Neigh-Lox Digestive Support for Horses protects the stomach lining from gastric acid to help prevent ulcer formation and maintain normal stomach function.
$32.95 Add to cart