- Foregut and hindgut support
- Nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa
- Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/3 oz • DHA, 425mg/3 oz
Supports Healthy Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Supports natural desire to eat and drink.
- Use to support healthy digestion before, during or after transporting, training, working and changes in ration or water.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Enhanced with Probiotics
- Yea-Sacc 1026 - 5g/2 oz.
- Beneficial Bacteria
Promotes A Natural Recovery from Colic and Tying-up Indicators of Equine Digestive Upset May Include: • Biting or Kicking at Abdomen • Refusal of Feed and Water • Pawing and Attempting to Roll or Lay Down • Profuse Sweating Equine FirstCol:
- Promotes natural recovery from Colic and Tying up.
- Promotes gut motility and bowel movement.
- Helps maintain healthy lactic acid levels.
Gastric ulceration is widespread among foals and performance horses. Weaning, sale preparation, training, showing, shipping and other stress related activities can all lead to digestive problems. Neigh-Lox Digestive Support for Horses protects the stomach lining from gastric acid to help prevent ulcer formation and maintain normal stomach function.
Want the best pricing on Ulcergard? Follow these steps! Input code WTVS at check out. (Save $3.05/tube) Click Here ~> Ulcergard 2020 Rebate Coupon to receive $8 off 2 tubes or more. (If you have received a code from LD Guy, Angela Ganter, or Jackie Ganter please use that at checkout.)