Promotes A Natural Recovery from Colic and Tying-up Indicators of Equine Digestive Upset May Include: • Biting or Kicking at Abdomen • Refusal of Feed and Water • Pawing and Attempting to Roll or Lay Down • Profuse Sweating Equine FirstCol:
- Promotes natural recovery from Colic and Tying up.
- Promotes gut motility and bowel movement.
- Helps maintain healthy lactic acid levels.
Gastric ulceration is widespread among foals and performance horses. Weaning, sale preparation, training, showing, shipping and other stress related activities can all lead to digestive problems. Neigh-Lox Digestive Support for Horses protects the stomach lining from gastric acid to help prevent ulcer formation and maintain normal stomach function.
Want the best pricing on Ulcergard? Follow these steps!
- Click Here ~>2021 Ulcergard Rebate to receive $6 off 2 tubes or more.
- Add Ulcergard to your Cart
- Go to Checkout
- Input " WTVS " in the coupon code bar
- Submit your order
- Enjoy knowing you just saved money