- DECTOMAX Pour-On is labeled to effectively control parasitic infections and to protect cattle from reinfection by Haemonchus placei for 35 days, Ostertagia ostertagi and Oesophagostomum radiatum for 28 days, and C. oncophora and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 21 days, and horn flies for 7 days after treatment.
- One topical treatment of DECTOMAX Pour-On significantly delayed biting and sucking lice infestation (P < 0.05) in treated calves grouped with lice-infested seeder calves.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- DECTOMAX Pour-On is safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls up to 20 months of age.
- Weatherproof formulation for parasite control that won’t wash off.
- Any order of Dectomax that reaches or exceeds $165 ships free.
Scroll To Top